Care Plan Development
It is important for any patient to have continuity of care from hospital to home. After being discharged from the hospital, your doctor might have recommended Home Health Care or Adaptive Health Services at home for you. If that is the case, Independent Health Solutions can help with the Care Plan Development.
We have nurses who will take care of:
- Development or Revision of Care Plan
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Nursing Home Placement Assistance (if necessary)
- Arranging Medical Equipment Rentals
- Assisting Clients in Sourcing Funds for Health Services
- Rehabilitation Planning
- Assistance with Inpatient and Outpatient Services
- Providing Guidance on Healthcare Policy
- Coordinate Follow-up Treatments or Doctor Visits
- Client Advocacy
- Individualized client goals
We work with the patient in laying out their objectives for care delivery and the schedules they prefer. Based on their care needs now, we outline the progressive steps in the therapy/treatment plan with due consideration to the patient’s home environment and the changes that can potentially take place over the course of care. This service is focused on the client’s long term recovery goals. We educate and encourage the patient (along with the family members) to pursue the treatment in order to yield long-term positive results.
How can we help you today? Give us a call at 605-352-4663 if you have any questions at all. Independent Health Solutions looks forward to serving you.