As concerns about COVID-19 escalate, we want to let you know how we are continuing to address and keep your safety as a top priority.
We are following established protocols and continue to implement additional precautions to protect our patients, employees and our community.
For more information on COVID-19 and how the CDC and our team are preparing for possible cases, please visit the following sites:
South Dakota Department of Health
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention resources
What can people do to prevent infection with the 2019 novel Coronavirus?
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are
not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.